& COVID-19 Cleaning
Robson Restoration recognizes the importance of infection control and are experts at disinfection and decontamination which can drastically reduce health-risks for patients and staff.
Infection Control During Construction, Renovation and Maintenance of Healthcare Facilities
- Robson Restoration has technicians trained in the Canadian Safety Associations (CSA) Z317.13 to help minimize the risk of spreading infectious deceases and contaminants while working in high risk facilities such as:
- Long-term care homes
- Medical Clinics and more
COVID-19 Cleaning London Ontario
Robson Restoration can provide the highest calibre of deep cleaning, disinfecting and decontaminating as a service to your home or business. Contact us for more information, an assessment and quote.
As an emergency restoration contractor, it is essential for our project managers and work crews to respond to property damage scenarios in order to get homeowners, building owners and business alike, safely back to normal life.
At Robson Restoration, we are highly committed to doing our part to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Our employees are screened daily to ensure the safety of other employees and our clients.
- Our employees will also respectfully request our clients complete a COVID-19 risk questionnaire prior to entering the property to complete work.
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is used by all staff during the course of their employment.
- We follow all guidelines provided by the CDC, Health Canada and Provincial and Federal Government surrounding social distancing We are sure to follow government mandated guidelines surrounding social distancing and employment standards.
Available 24/7, 7 days a week! We are here for your property restoration needs. Contact us for more information!